Asian American Studies Community Internship Program
Earn course credit while getting real world work experience!
Through the Community Internship Program students will integrate knowledge of Asian American Studies with experiences gained in real world work settings. Students will have the opportunity for academic and professional growth by engaging in work experiences fostering communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
To earn course credit for the internship undergraduate students must be eligible and meet the following requirements:
- Internships are open to all undergraduate students.
- Students need a minimum GPA of 2.25 to participate.*
- Students should have earned at least 30+ credit hours to participate.*
- Students will complete 120-160 work hours during the semester (10-15 hrs/week).*
- Students need to have academic deliverables (paper, portfolio, weekly journal).*
- Students must have taken or currently be taking an Asian American Studies course.
*College of Liberal Arts requirements.
Download CAAS Student Internship Guidelines (pdf) to learn more about the program. If interested in the program, email email@example.com to meet and register for AAS 378 Community Internship.
- Undergraduate Program
- Graduate Portfolio
- Alumni Network
- Giving to CAAS
Center for Asian American Studies
University of Texas at Austin
2505 University Avenue, Stop A2200
Burdine Hall Room 556
Austin, TX, 78712
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: