Contracts are legal agreements between the University and an individual or business entity. For all Business contracts, please contact Andy Spiegel, CoLA Business Contracts Administrator.
Some instances when contracts are required are listed below. Other instances exist, please contact Andy for more information.
• Photography and videography
• Catering (when a down payment is required or alcohol is served)
• Use of a logo
• Third party payment (if an agent, business, or university will be paid rather than the visitor)
• Website Design
• Hotel agreement (booking a block of rooms for guests, conference rooms, or related services)
• Charter Buses when UT employees and/or students will be passengers
Contract templates and additional information can be found in box.
Last Modified: 7 April 2017