Please note: Due to limited room availability, students are expected to arrive on time for their appointment. We may not be able to accommodate students who arrive more than 15 minutes late.
- Please make requests within 1-2 business days before the test date.
- Exams may be scheduled Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm.
- Check reservation- Please refer to the google doc to check room availability and/or your reservation.
- Make a request- Please use the form below to make a request.
- Exams-You can upload your exam or bring a copy to the front desk (BRB 1.116). Exams will be filed in the exam cabinet.
Small Class Section Reservations
- To make a reservation, please fill out the form below.
- After your information has been received, you will receive an e-mail response within 1-2 business days.
Large Lecture Reservations
- At the beginning of the semester, Joanna will reserve a room for you on your test dates.
- You will receive your reservation 2 weeks after the first class day.
- Student Information: In an effort to capture the student information, please fill out the form below.
Please contact Joanna Drake at firstname.lastname@example.org or the front desk at 512-471-3211 if you have any questions.
- Faculty & Research
- Ph.D. Program
- Master’s Program
- Undergraduate Program
- Courses in Economics
- Seminars & Events
- Alumni & Giving
- Online Store
Department of Economics
The University of Texas at Austin
BRB 1.116, C3100
Austin, Texas 78712
512-471-3211 (main) & 512-471-2973 (advising)
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: