Health and Society

Declare Major

Incoming freshmen and transfer students can declare Health & Society as their major at the time of their application to UT. 
Current UT students interested in declaring Health & Society should set up an appointment with the H S advisor. To schedule an appointment, please call 512-471-5736 or drop by Parlin Hall (PAR), Room 114.