Keynote lecture, “Aftershocks: Legacies of Conflict” conference with Lawrence Wright
Thu, February 17, 2011 | UT School of Law, CCJ 2.306 Eidman Courtroom
Bernard and Audre Rapoport Center for Human Rights and Justice, UT School of Law
Lawrence Wright will be giving a keynote address titled, "How A-Qaeda Ends: The Future of Terror Ten Years After 9/11."
This event will be followed by a panel discussion, reception, and performance of Black Watch.
To register for this free conference please go to: http://law.webhost.utexas.edu/conferences/aftershocks/For more information on parking and maps click here.
- Click here to learn more about the Cline Centennial Visiting Professorship.
- Click here to visit the Lawrence Wright website.
This event is co-sponsored by the Bernard and Audre Rapoport Center for Human Rights and Justice, Texas Performing Arts, the Humanities Institute, the Center for Women's and Gender Studies, UT Libraries, the South Asia Institute, the Teresa Lozano Long Institute of Latin American Studies, Performance as Public Practice, British Studies, and the Kozmetsky Center of Excellence in Global Finance.
- About Us
- Ho China Studies Lecture
- Cline Professorship
- Community Sabbatical Research Leave
- Controversy and Conversation
- Democracy & Community Action Reading Group
- Difficult Dialogues
- Distinguished Lecture Series
- Faculty Fellows Seminar
- Free Minds Project
- Medical Humanities Initiatives
- Faculty Affiliates
- Friends and Partners
- Opportunities and Resources
University of Texas at Austin
Austin, Texas 78712
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: