AT&T Center FAQ
Q: What steps are needed after an AT&T card is used?
A: Please obtain your receipt from the dining facility and include it with the OOEF submission.
Q: When are AT&T charges posted to the account?
A: The total amount for the meal will automatically post to the account associated to the dining card approximately 4-6 weeks after the charge has been made.
Q: Can AT&T charges be corrected to a different account once they post?
A: Yes, please indicate which account the charge should be corrected to in the notes section of the OOEF.
Q: What happens if there are insufficient funds to pay expenses that have already been charged?
A: If you need to change the account number tied to a dining card, please contact Michelle Hughes so a new card can be issued.
- General Reimbursement Form
- Entertainment Reimbursement Form (OOEF)
- Travel Authorization Request (TAR) Form (UT Direct)
- Travel Reimbursement Form
- Professional Services Payment Questionnaire
- Payee Information Form (PIF)
- Procard Charge Form
- Purchase Order Request Form (online)
- Texas Sales & Use Tax Exemption Certification