- Cardholder verifies that vendor will not charge state tax (cardholder may have to present a Texas Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certificate).
- Cardholder makes ProCard purchase.
- Department staff turns in receipt and OOEF to appropriate CBS team.
- CBS team completes documents and sends them to the Office of Accounting for imaging.
For more information, please see the Handbook of Business Procedures.
- General Reimbursement Form
- Entertainment Reimbursement Form (OOEF)
- Travel Authorization Request (TAR) Form (UT Direct)
- Travel Reimbursement Form
- Professional Services Payment Questionnaire
- Payee Information Form (PIF)
- Procard Charge Form
- Purchase Order Request Form (online)
- Texas Sales & Use Tax Exemption Certification