Thrivent Financial, Financial Advisor Position - Application Deadline
Tue, December 31, 2013
The Thrivent financial representative career is a rewarding career that gives back as much as you put into it. You will help people reach their financial goals while having unique opportunities to make a difference in the lives of others.
As a Thrivent Financial representative, you will build and manage your business as a statutory employee/independent contractor. You will:
• Provide innovative product portfolios and services, including life and health insurance, annuities, investment products* and specialized financial analysis.
• Develop strong relationships with our members and their families.
• Work with members to help protect them financially in the event of death, long-term care needs, or loss of income due to a disability.
• Assist members by helping them to achieve their financial and retirement goals by offering guidance, financial solutions and services.
• Develop financial strategies to help members' estates pass according to their wishes ensuring their legacy lives beyond their lifetime.
• Build and maintain relationships within the Christian community.
• Obtain state insurance licenses with required lines of authority (life, health & variable contracts) prior to the solicitation or sale of insurance products and obtain and maintain Series 7 and 66; Series 7, 65 and 63; or Series 6 and 63 registrations.
• Become a Thrivent Financial insurance or annuity product owner within 90 days of contracting with Thrivent Financial as a financial representative.
• Have a satisfactory background check and securities registration and/or insurance licensing verification, if applicable.
• Have all outside business activity reviewed to ensure no conflicts of interest exist and compliance of regulatory requirements are met.
Please submit your resumes via e-mail to Recruiting Manager, Kaler Allensworth.
You may also go on-line and sumbit your resume through www.thrivent.com/careers.
- About Us
- Career Planning
- Your Search
- Value of Liberal Arts Degree
- Pre-Law & Graduate School Advising
- Credit Courses
- Professional Development
- BTT Gateway
- Career Fairs & Forums
- Liberal Arts Career Stories
- International Opportunities
- Graduate Students
- Faculty & Staff
Liberal Arts Career Services
University of Texas at Austin
2304 Whitis Ave. Stop G6200
Austin, Texas 78712-1508
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: