RCLCO, Associate, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7438
Fri, November 29, 2013
RCLCO, a national leader in providing strategic economic guidance to the real estate industry, seeks qualified associates in our Washington, DC, Los Angeles, Orlando, and Austin offices. RCLCO is recognized as the leading independent knowledge solutions provider to the real estate industry. Founded in 1967, RCLCO is a pioneer in bridging feasibility, consumer research, and market intelligence. Our professionals are widely respected for their ability to assess economic and market directions, and to translate these trends into project concepts and financial guidance.
Associates join our team to gain unmatched experience in real estate analytics and exposure to the industry. Associate team members may stay at RCLCO to pursue a career in real estate consulting, or may eventually pursue other career or educational opportunities; our associates have gone on to successful careers in real estate development, banking, investment, and public policy.
Associates work directly with project managers and directors to provide foundational support for RCLCO’s market research and financial and statistical analyses, and to compile professional reports and client presentations.
Key responsibilities include:
• Conduct primary and secondary economic, demographic, and real estate research;
• Analyze data and trends by employing existing RCLCO methodologies and/or new models;
• Prepare reports and presentations to communicate findings and recommendations;
• Participate in client meetings and presentations;
• Support business development and intellectual property initiatives.
• Undergraduate degree in economics, business, real estate, urban studies or planning, architecture, geography, political science, or other liberal arts disciplines with an emphasis on quantitative and qualitative analysis;
• 1-2 years of relevant work experience, including internships, work-study programs, etc.;
• Strong academic record;
• Passion for data analysis, ability to structure quantitative and qualitative problem-solving approaches, and attention to detail and accuracy;
• High levels of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, and in conducting internet research;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Professional in demeanor and appearance, a self-starter, a good time manager and "team player."
To apply, see BTT Gateway Job ID 7438. Application deadline is 11/29/2013. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
- About Us
- Resumes & Cover Letters
- Career Exploration & Research
- Job Search
- BTT Gateway
- Credit Courses
- Professional Development
- Career Fairs & Forums
- Law & Graduate School
- Graduate Students
- Faculty & Staff
Liberal Arts Career Services
University of Texas at Austin
2304 Whitis Ave. Stop G6200
Austin, Texas 78712-1508
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: