Google, Inc., Business Associate Program, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7925
Sun, August 31, 2014
SMB Sales: As an SMB Sales professional at Google, you are always reaching for ambitious performance goals. You work with a wide variety of SMB advertisers delivering the optimal advertising solution for each customer. Your strong interest in sales and the digital economy, entrepreneurial drive and expert product knowledge enable SMB advertisers to expand their businesses with Google's latest advertising products and solutions. In this position, you will proactively reach out and position advertising solutions spanning all Google offerings including, but not limited to account optimizations, Google Display Network, and mobile. Your understanding of online media and your commercial acumen shape how new and existing businesses grow.
Global Customer Services: As a Global Customer Services professional at Google, you’ll work with a wide variety of SMB advertisers delivering the optimal advertising solution for each customer. Your entrepreneurial drive and expert product knowledge will enable SMB advertisers to expand their businesses with Google's latest advertising products and solutions. Your understanding of online media and your commercial acumen shape how new and existing businesses grow.
The Global Business Associate Program: Both roles are part of The Google Business Associate Program: Supplementing your core role, you will participate in a two year developmental program which offers world-class training, equipping you with the business, analytical and leadership skills needed to be successful at Google. You’ll work with a wide variety of SMB advertisers, developing a strong network within the Google community and a deep understanding of our products and customers - the real foundation of Google.
- SMB Sales: Deliver outstanding customer sales experience to Google's advertisers
- Implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships, tailor an share performance-enhancing suggestions, and promote other Google products.
- Communicate with customers proactively, via phone and email.
- Provide strategic advice and help our advertisers by working closely in a consultative role with customers.
Global Customer Service: Prioritize and deliver outstanding customer service experience to Google's advertisers, publishers, and/or users.
- Manage customer inquiries by phone, e-mail, and/or live chat.
- Collaborate with Specialists, Engineers, and Product team members on new feature development
- Implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships
- Provide strategic and consultative advice and help solve technical issues by working with a large number of businesses from your market.
-BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Previous experience or interest in sales, customer support, account management, marketing or consulting
- Demonstrated experience in managing and customizing experience to a customer base.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
See BTT Gateway Job ID 7925. Application Deadline 8/31
- About Us
- Career Planning
- Your Search
- Value of Liberal Arts Degree
- Pre-Law & Graduate School Advising
- Credit Courses
- Professional Development
- BTT Gateway
- Career Fairs
- Liberal Arts Career Stories
- International Opportunities
- Graduate Students
- Faculty & Staff
Liberal Arts Career Services
University of Texas at Austin
2304 Whitis Ave. Stop G6200
Austin, Texas 78712-1508
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: