Jobs2Careers, Account Manager (Sales/Advertising), Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 8458
Sun, June 8, 2014
Work with a local Austin start-up and the fastest growing online job search engine to help innovate the way talent effectively finds work.
Who you are:
You’re based in Austin, TX (or want to relocate here); you have a great attitude (sense of humor a plus!) and work hard to get things done; you’re a self-starter who can manage his or her own daily workload and operate well under pressure; you love a good math problem and are even more excited about general problem solving; you have a real desire to provide an excellent client experience and know a thing or two about stellar customer service, and you know how to manage competing priorities in a fun, results-oriented work environment.
Who we are:
Launched in 2010 as a product of Silicon Valley, Jobs2Careers is a fun, techy start-up and comprehensive job search engine (think Kayak for jobs).
Our mission is to innovate the way talent effectively finds work.
The work we do directly impacts millions of Americans (literally) by connecting them with their next gig, job or career. We are pioneers in our industry and are constantly developing revolutionary techniques for talent and employers to connect.
We’re privately funded and profitable with offices on North Mopac/183 near the Arboretum and Domain.
We work hard, play hard. We’re fun and unique. We love to solve problems and create new ideas. We offer a challenging work environment and lots of growth opportunity.
With a "best-in-breed" mentality, we expect only the best… so that’s what we provide to our job seekers, clients and staff!
We love to learn and often find that we are each other’s best teachers. We need you to make our team better, so we will make you better too: Our CEO will teach you mySQL, our VP of Sales will show you the ins-and-outs of industry conferences and your manager will teach you all the tricks of the trade.
We’re still small, but growing fast. No matter our size, one thing will always remain the same – At Jobs2Careers, you are always part of a TEAM.
Do you have what it takes?
Things you’ll be doing every day:
• Tracking performance stats and current state of client accounts, working closely with these clients to create campaigns, determine budgets and build solid relationships. (People skills are a must… We want our clients to love talking to you!)
• Using your math skill to optimize client campaigns.
• Monitoring the health of campaigns, catching and resolving any technical issues ASAP.
More importantly, you will:
• Be the voice of our clients! Work with the sales and engineering teams to implement changes and optimizations on their behalf.
• Act as the sale’s team "go-to." Support the team through the client process and renewals.
• Think like a job seeker. Confirm client apply process are both job-seeker friendly and compliant with Jobs2Careers policies.
How are you rewarded?
Yeah, we offer all of the "must-haves": top salary, 100% paid medical/dental coverage for employee and family (yes, you read that right), company sponsored life insurance, very generous holiday time and PTO, 401k with employer match, growth opportunities and all that jazz…
But, we also offer the "I-wants":
• Fun (and slightly dangerous) company outings: hot air balloons rides, parasailing, party boats and wave runners, ziplining.
• Catered lunches. (And they’re legit. Not just take-out.)
• Fully stocked kitchen – All the energy drinks and snacks you’re heart (or stomach) can desire.
• Company sponsored Gold’s Gym membership, anywhere in Austin.
• Hoodies are your thing? Cool, we don’t have a dress code.
BTT Gateway Job ID 8458
- About Us
- Career Planning
- Your Search
- Value of Liberal Arts Degree
- Pre-Law & Graduate School Advising
- Credit Courses
- Professional Development
- BTT Gateway
- Career Fairs & Forums
- Liberal Arts Career Stories
- International Opportunities
- Graduate Students
- Faculty & Staff
Liberal Arts Career Services
University of Texas at Austin
2304 Whitis Ave. Stop G6200
Austin, Texas 78712-1508
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: