NetSuite, Inc., Business Development Representative, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Jobs 8760, 8761, 8762
Sun, August 10, 2014
Imagine if you could impact a company’s bottom line every day you went to work… At NetSuite you can.
Our company was founded on the big idea that we could build one integrated business application suite, delivered online, to enable organizations to be more successful. And that is exactly what we do today—solve business problems for companies around the globe. We are years ahead of the competition and continue to experience phenomenal growth – 30% year over year.
Are you a proactive, self-motivated person seeking a high energy, competitive environment to kick-start your career in sales? If so, we want you to join our team.
What we have to offer:
Our Business Development Representative (BDR) Program prepares entry level candidates for an exciting and rewarding career at NetSuite. The 12-18 month program focuses on building product knowledge and developing sales skills through training and development. We are looking to hire our next superstar sales representative or account manager and continue to build a culture of promoting from within. During the program, you will make immediate contributions to the organization by:
Qualifying and producing quality leads for the Account Executives
Interacting by phone and email with key personnel up to, and including, C-Level executives
Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of NetSuite's solution from multiple perspectives – support, professional services, client management and sales
Analyzing prospect business needs, understanding processes, identifying projects, determining requirements and ascertaining potential solutions
Working on ad hoc projects for various departments within the organization
If successful in the BDR role, it is expected that you will be promoted into the NetSuite sales organization with a potential 50-100% increase in income.
Why this is a (really) great opportunity:
There are too many reasons to list, so let’s start with a few:
1) We have awesome leadership who truly cares about your success and who you can trust to guide you through your career.
2) We have a vision that we are passionate about: to provide a web-based business management solution with all the power of traditional applications at a fraction of the cost. We trail blaze in everything we do, we "take the hill," and we are committed to both our customers and our employees.
3) You will get training and autonomy: NetSuite provides a unique, hands-on learning opportunity that will help give you a competitive edge early in your career.
4) We are fun (no seriously, we are.): NetSuite is built on a culture of teamwork and innovation. Team work + innovation + awesome people = fun.
What we need from you:
BA/BS from top tier college/university
Intelligent, motivated and competitive with a "roll-up-the-sleeves" and "get the job done" attitude
Well-rounded individual with varied interests and experience
Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
Strong work and/or internship experience; accounting background a plus
Effective when working independently and in team environments
Receptive to constructive criticism
Strong business judgment and common sense
Desire to work in tech industry with a growing company
- About Us
- Career Planning
- Your Search
- Value of Liberal Arts Degree
- Pre-Law & Graduate School Advising
- Credit Courses
- Professional Development
- BTT Gateway
- Career Fairs & Forums
- Liberal Arts Career Stories
- International Opportunities
- Graduate Students
- Faculty & Staff
Liberal Arts Career Services
University of Texas at Austin
2304 Whitis Ave. Stop G6200
Austin, Texas 78712-1508
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: