Leadify, Conversation Analyst, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 8814
Wed, August 20, 2014
Explore this position and how to apply via your BTT Gateway account, Job ID 8814
The Conversation Analyst is part of a team that organizes and analyzes conversations, plus assures quality in our conversations. The chief responsibility of the conversation analyst is to organize conversations within our knowledge graph. The analyst will pioneer new strategies and teach others how to best use the Leadify platform.
What you'll do
* Become a graph hero to a team of writers. You'll train them on our knowledge graph and help them come up with efficient and scalable ways of using the system.
* Create training materials to support understanding of company technology and provide recommendations on improving the training process
* Use your knowledge of excel and statistics to create quantitative reports and perform qualitative analysis as needed.
* Work with the development team to eliminate inefficiencies and resolve bugs
What we're looking for
* Someone who loves to solve problems. You're analytical, resourceful, and good at thinking on your feet.
* You like helping people and are good at breaking down complex problems and ideas into digestible pieces.
* A quick learner who doesn't hesitate to tackle unfamiliar territory from tools to programs to analytical methods. You are comfortable tackling problems and making decisions when there's no clear "right answer".
* You're detail oriented but keep the big picture in mind. You can see the forest AND the trees.
* A self-starter who works well independently and thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
* Mathletes wanted! Knowledge of statistics preferred; Knowledge of calculus and graph theory a plus.
* Data wrangling ability in SQL
* Mad Excel skillz. VLOOKUP FTW!
- About Us
- Career Planning
- Your Search
- Value of Liberal Arts Degree
- Pre-Law & Graduate School Advising
- Credit Courses
- Professional Development
- BTT Gateway
- Career Fairs
- Liberal Arts Career Stories
- International Opportunities
- Graduate Students
- Faculty & Staff
Liberal Arts Career Services
University of Texas at Austin
2304 Whitis Ave. Stop G6200
Austin, Texas 78712-1508
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: