Gerson Lehrman Group, Senior Research Manager, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 8841
Fri, August 22, 2014
Explore this position and how to apply via your BTT Gateway account, Job ID 8841
GLG Senior Research Managers will work directly with leading investors in North America, serving as their specialized client service professional, and report to the Americas Head of Technology, Media & Telecommunications. This is an independent and dynamic client service role with ownership of specific accounts.
Successful Senior Research Managers accomplish the following:
- Cultivate strong client relationships by creating thought partnerships, providing bespoke and innovative solutions via the GLG platform, and delivering amazing client service.
- Identify, establish, and grow relationships with key experts and thought leaders well-suited to assist clients of varying seniority with their learning gaps.
- Own accountability and responsibility for book of business by developing and executing a growth plan through proactive management of accounts and pursuit of commercial opportunities.
- Demonstrate strong industry content expertise and proactively engage clients and experts to understand key industry dynamics and trends.
- Collaborate with colleagues across offices and teams to leverage all of GLG’s resources, as appropriate, in delivering solutions that exceed client expectations.
- Regularly plan, organize, and host client roundtable events on timely and investable topics.
- Manage and mentor more junior employees – directly and indirectly – and assume responsibility for their personal and professional growth at GLG.
You are passionate about learning and enjoy the challenge of solving complex problems. Though you have an exceptional background, you find yourself curious about business issues outside of your areas of expertise and eagerly seek out opportunities to satisfy your inquiring mind.
You take responsibility for the work you do and are proactive in seeking opportunities to grow. You honestly care about engaging in meaningful, impactful work and you hold yourself to a higher standard.
You forge meaningful relationships. You are responsive, insightful, and are excited by the mandate to delight your clients. You approach a problem with an open mind and revel in a creative solution.
- About Us
- Career Planning
- Your Search
- Value of Liberal Arts Degree
- Pre-Law & Graduate School Advising
- Credit Courses
- Professional Development
- BTT Gateway
- Career Fairs & Forums
- Liberal Arts Career Stories
- International Opportunities
- Graduate Students
- Faculty & Staff
Liberal Arts Career Services
University of Texas at Austin
2304 Whitis Ave. Stop G6200
Austin, Texas 78712-1508
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: