Make the Most of the Spring 2011 Career & Internship Fair
Presented by Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Mon, April 11, 2011 | FAC 18
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Do you want to know how to talk with employers and create opportunities for yourself at the Spring 2011 Career & Internship Fair on April 13, 2011? If so, this workshop is for you!
Attend this workshop to learn from the UT-Austin Enterprise Rent-A-Car Recruiter what works and doesn’t work at a Career Fair and what employers are really looking for.
Have you ever wondered...
- How do I walk up to a booth and start a conversation with an employer?
- What are topics I should bring up and which ones should I avoid?
- What do I wear to a Career Fair?
What do I take with me?
- Are there ways to find out about jobs that aren’t posted?
- When is the best time of day to go to the Career Fair?
- How do I respond if an employer wants to interview me?
If you have asked yourself any of these questions: this workshop is for you!
We will address all of these topics:
- How to make the best first impression
- What questions you should ask employers
- Who will be there and what they are looking for
- How to follow up after the event
- About Us
- Career Planning
- Your Search
- Value of Liberal Arts Degree
- Pre-Law & Graduate School Advising
- Credit Courses
- Professional Development
- BTT Gateway
- Career Fairs & Forums
- Liberal Arts Career Stories
- International Opportunities
- Graduate Students
- Faculty & Staff
Liberal Arts Career Services
University of Texas at Austin
2304 Whitis Ave. Stop G6200
Austin, Texas 78712-1508
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: