The Hartford "Early Immersion" Program - Application Deadline
Thu, April 4, 2013
The goal of the Early Immersion Program is to build an early pipeline of talent for our leadership development programs. We want to provide early exposure on internships at The Hartford to top students early in their education. Students will be invited onsite periodically throughout the summer (dates listed below) to participate in a series of workshops and networking events. They will have the opportunity to meet with program managers and go through an early interview process for the subsequent summer programs.
• Attend three ½ day sessions and attend professional development workshops, job shadows, and social activities.
• Have the opportunity to work with other students.
• Have the opportunity to meet and network with professionals from The Hartford.
• Have the opportunity to be the first to learn about internships at The Hartford.
• Be able to add valuable experience to their resume.
• Graduation date of May 2015 or May 2016.
• Demonstrated interest in Financial Services.
• A cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher (out of 4.0 scale or equivalent).
• Demonstrated leadership experience.
• Record of high achievement, self-motivation, ability to multi-task and a strong work ethic.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills.
• Available to attend workshops on specified dates in Hartford, CT. Please note that travel costs associated with attendance will not be subsidized by The Hartford.
If interested, please apply by submitting resume on BTT Gateway (Job ID 6752).
- About Us
- Career Planning
- Your Search
- Value of Liberal Arts Degree
- Pre-Law & Graduate School Advising
- Credit Courses
- Professional Development
- BTT Gateway
- Career Fairs & Forums
- Liberal Arts Career Stories
- International Opportunities
- Graduate Students
- Faculty & Staff
Liberal Arts Career Services
University of Texas at Austin
2304 Whitis Ave. Stop G6200
Austin, Texas 78712-1508
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: