CSO Research, Inc., Client Relations Associate, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7353
Wed, September 11, 2013
CSO Research is a services oriented company that creates, manages, and supports software for University and College Career Service Offices. We are a leader in our industry and are now looking to expand our Services Team. We are looking for people who have a positive attitude and can thrive in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment while working independently and as a part of a team.
The successful candidate of this position will be responsible for conducting direct, highly personalized contact with new and existing clients through training and first-level support. Concurrent responsibilities also include communicating/following up with our already established client base.
A Client Account Liaison and Trainer must have the ability to excel in:
* Being an exemplary representative of CSO through enthusiastically and consistently working as a team member to achieve company, group and individual goals.
* All aspects of training, including, but not limited to, the development of training materials, instructional conference calls, and formal on-site visits.
* Keeping detailed, concise records of all client trainings and communications.
* Analyzing clients’ current processes to recommend effective/efficient alternatives when needed.
* Establishing and maintaining positive, professional working relationships with clients.
* Anticipating clients’ potential needs and performing proactively to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Understanding and evaluating the needs of a Career Services Office.
* Working with clients for the troubleshooting and resolution of basic to mid-level support of technical issues.
* Using technical knowledge and support/service skills to perform and complete tasks within constrained time limits to meet critical deadlines.
Requirements and Preferences:
* Bachelor Level College Degree Required
* Some Computer Skills, particularly with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
* Very strong telephone and written communication skills.
* Analytical ability and technical aptitude.
* Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
* Experience in or familiarity with the Career Services Industry a strong plus.
Company website: http://www.csoresearch.com
Interfase Product Description: http://www.csoresearch.com/solutions/?sub=interfase
To apply, see BTT Gateway Job ID 7353. Application deadline is 9/11/2013. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
- About Us
- Resumes & Cover Letters
- Career Exploration & Research
- Job Search
- BTT Gateway
- Credit Courses
- Professional Development
- Career Fairs & Forums
- Law & Graduate School
- Graduate Students
- Faculty & Staff
Liberal Arts Career Services
University of Texas at Austin
2304 Whitis Ave. Stop G6200
Austin, Texas 78712-1508
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: