Amazon.com, Content Management – Amazon Services Undergraduate Program, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7430
Thu, September 19, 2013
The Amazon Services Organization is looking for bright, enthusiastic, hard-working, highly analytical, and creative undergraduate candidates to help drive the growth of our 3rd party sellers’ businesses. As an undergraduate hire, you will have an opportunity to develop content on Amazon.com’s category and site wide pages, and to drive strategies to continually improve the customer experience.
The Content Management pipeline will provide a new hire with on-the-job learning, development and formalized training to accelerate your growth within the Amazon Services Organization. It’s an ideal launching point for a candidate with a creative aptitude and an analytically inclined mind. You will learn how to conduct numerous merchandising and editing tasks which directly impact Amazon customers’ site experience.
You will enable the growth of 3rd party businesses by developing process improvement automation, representing the Amazon voice, and creating innovative and creative solutions at a large scale. Successful candidates will demonstrate our leadership principles: a bias for action; customer-centricity; flexibility; analytical ability; the drive to own, build, and grow; along with the ability to have a little bit of fun.
Hires will be slotted into a Site Merchandising/Marketing Associate or Editor role within Content Management.
Responsibilities may include the following:
• Create best-in-class customer experience through site and email content creation
• Incorporate the Amazon Voice when developing the personality of brands on the Amazon site. This includes editorial on category homepages, emails, social media posts, sponsored links, and promotional invitations
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program with a completed degree by July 2014
• Work, internship, or other leadership experience in a professional environment
• MS Office
• Open to all Majors
• Top-tier academic performance at the undergraduate level
• Exceptional written and verbal communication
• Ability to communicate with ease to our seller community when needed
• Internship experience, such as Marketing analytics, social media, research assistant
• Proven multi-tasker, ability to continuously meet multiple deadlines
• Proficient with a varied set of software and editing tools (including HTML, CSS, basic to intermediate Excel, and image editing software)
• Good organizational skills, including prioritization and time management
• Experience in marketing or e-commerce merchandising
Learn more about Amazon’s Values by reviewing our leadership principles.
Please note: visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer
Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
To apply, see BTT Gateway Job ID 7430. Application deadline is 9/19/2013. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
- About Us
- Career Planning
- Your Search
- Value of Liberal Arts Degree
- Pre-Law & Graduate School Advising
- Credit Courses
- Professional Development
- BTT Gateway
- Career Fairs
- Liberal Arts Career Stories
- International Opportunities
- Graduate Students
- Faculty & Staff
Liberal Arts Career Services
University of Texas at Austin
2304 Whitis Ave. Stop G6200
Austin, Texas 78712-1508
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: