The University of Texas System Administration, Student Associate (Spring/Summer), Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7757
Mon, January 6, 2014
The Student Associate will work with The University of Texas System Administration's Office of Governmental Relations staff to provide entry level clerical support to all departmental staff. Duties will include:
• Answering and routing incoming phone calls
• Data entry and records entry
• Copying documents and files maintenance
• Operating office machines and equipment
• Monitoring and reporting on Legislative Committee hearings as needed
• Transporting System staff to and from the System complex in a 10 passenger van
• Performing pickups and deliveries to and from the System complex
• Perform general office duties as needed
Interested students should meet the following criteria:
• Currently enrolled in an accredited university field of study related to government, public administration, policy development, or related field.
• Able to utilize the Windows Operating System including WORD, EXCEL, and INTERNET EXPLORER.
• Able to offer attention to detail and accuracy in work produced.
• Able to work both cooperatively in a team environment and efficiently in an unsupervised environment.
• Able to commit to a work schedule of a maximum of 19 hours per week for the time period specified.
• Posses a valid Class "C" Operator's Driver's License. A three year driving record check will be conducted on the selected applicant.
See BTT Gateway Job ID 7757
- About Us
- Career Planning
- Your Search
- Value of Liberal Arts Degree
- Pre-Law & Graduate School Advising
- Credit Courses
- Professional Development
- BTT Gateway
- Career Fairs
- Liberal Arts Career Stories
- International Opportunities
- Graduate Students
- Faculty & Staff
Liberal Arts Career Services
University of Texas at Austin
2304 Whitis Ave. Stop G6200
Austin, Texas 78712-1508
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: