Liberty Mutual Insurance, Recruiting Coordinator, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7558
Thu, January 23, 2014
Liberty Mutual Insurance is seeking college graduates who are interested in launching a career with a Fortune 100 company starting in January 2014! We'll start you off right with a comprehensive training program, one-on-one mentoring, on-the-job training, a "promote from within" culture, and a strong pay-for-performance compensation structure.
Our supportive culture is ideal for those that enjoy helping people to answer questions and resolve issues. As a Loss Control Consultant, you will have the opportunity to develop key skills and to build a successful career at a stable company that has consistently outpaced the industry in growth.
Risk Control consultants embody Liberty Mutual Insurance's mission of "helping people live safer, more secure lives." In this proactive role, you will spend much of your time with customers at their offices and operations, applying your skills in safety, engineering, math, science, or business to help clients analyze and control their risk of insured losses. You will also have access to the original research and analytic tools of Liberty Mutual Insurance's renowned Research Institute for Safety.
Throughout your career, Liberty Mutual Insurance will support you with outstanding training and a team approach to helping customers mitigate loss. Whether you hope to advance in a technical, service, or managerial direction, we always encourage professional growth and steadfastly stand by our promote-from-within philosophy.
- Acquires the knowledge and skills needed to provide commercial insurance customers with consultation services for an array of loss prevention products/services through the successful completion of an entry-level training program and experience.
- Conducts extensive research, data collection and evaluation and analysis in order to make recommendations to control customer's source of risk, loss and/or costs.
- Successfully complete six month initial training program for new consultants in our Portland, OR office
- This is the entry-level to the loss prevention consultant job family.
- 0-2 years of professional experience
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA. Additional requirements may apply
- Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide information in a clear, concise manner with an appropriate level of detail, empathy and professionalism
- Ability to learn property/casualty insurance products, services and loss control concepts (risk assessment, risk analysis, solutions management, progress measurement, etc.)
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Ability to conduct extensive research, evaluation and analysis
- Position requires travel, including regular customer site visits
- Following initial training and development, candidates must be willing to relocate to a field office based on business need
Application Deadline 1/23. BTT Gateway Job ID 7558
- About Us
- Resumes & Cover Letters
- Career Exploration & Research
- Job Search
- BTT Gateway
- Credit Courses
- Professional Development
- Career Fairs & Forums
- Law & Graduate School
- Graduate Students
- Faculty & Staff
Liberal Arts Career Services
University of Texas at Austin
2304 Whitis Ave. Stop G6200
Austin, Texas 78712-1508
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: