Gerson Lehrman Group, Lead Generation Associate, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 8388
Fri, May 23, 2014
The Lead Generator Associate position focuses on providing support research to the Research and Recruiting teams, for identifying and locating subject-matter experts to be recruited into the GLG expert network.
Research is the engine of GLG. Our Research and Recruiting teams connect clients to valuable human insight, drawing from a broad pool of subject-matter experts, including premier thought leaders and shapers of industries from around the world. Working in teams across a variety of industries, our Research and Recruiting teams become experts on our experts, helping our clients access the knowledge they need to support their research topics.
Job Purpose Provide support assistance to Recruiting and Research in identifying and locating suitable subject-matter experts, utilizing reputable and available search resources; ensure quality match of subject-matter experts leads with client requests; preserve and maintain GLG´s Compliance framework while identifying potential experts; support the pipeline of appropriate, on-target expert leads to connect with GLG´s clients.
• Identifies and locates suitable subject-matter experts to be recruited into GLG´s expert network
��� Develops working knowledge of relevant industry dynamics
• Protects the integrity of GLG´s Compliance framework
• Works collaboratively in industry-segmented partnerships to develop knowledge of client needs and identify lead generation opportunities
• Masters client research workflows and objectives
• Oversees and manages lead generation process to ensure satisfactory delivery
• Possesses business acumen, time-management skills, professionalism, and communication skills
• Works collaboratively with Research Managers, Recruiters, Account Executives and Recruiting Manager to effectively carry out lead generation responsibilities.
GLG attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all of our positions, we insist upon excellence, integrity, creativity, and professionalism.
For this position, we seek applicants with bachelors or masters degrees from top-tier colleges or universities, between 0 to 3 years of professional experience. The following factors will strengthen an applicant’s candidacy:
• Superior communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities; • Demonstrated commitment and attention to detail, ideally in a high-volume, high-quality, fast-paced environment; • Strong problem-solving skills; • Passion for fast-paced learning, especially in a technology-enabled environment; • Critical thinking skills and general understanding of business structures; • Ability to communicate and manage relationships across the full professional spectrum including senior colleagues and extremely senior outside professionals; • Undergraduate or graduate GPA of 3.3 or better; and • Interest in building a business and in all business-building related activities.
BTT Gateway Job ID 8388
- About Us
- Career Planning
- Your Search
- Value of Liberal Arts Degree
- Pre-Law & Graduate School Advising
- Credit Courses
- Professional Development
- BTT Gateway
- Career Fairs
- Liberal Arts Career Stories
- International Opportunities
- Graduate Students
- Faculty & Staff
Liberal Arts Career Services
University of Texas at Austin
2304 Whitis Ave. Stop G6200
Austin, Texas 78712-1508
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: