SERVPRO of North Central Austin, Social Marketing Internship, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 8347
Fri, May 30, 2014
Learn from a Winning Marketing Team!
We are seeking interns to expand our social media marketing.
Since 1967 SERVPRO has led the market in the business of industrial and residential restoration. Our success is based on having high quality people who are passionate about the satisfaction of our customers and contributing to the success of our organization.
We are looking for multiple hard-working, motivated individuals to learn from our growing team Marketing team in Austin.
You will be helping accelerate accelerating sales volume by using social media to create new customer relationships while further developing existing accounts.
Working alongside our highly competent sales & service team, you will learn and use our Social Media marketing platform. SERVPRO has engaged a industry leading Social Media marketing firm to provide us with this marketing platform, which engages people on Facebook, Twitter, Linked, Google+, Yelp, and Google+Local.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Experience using social media (personal experience is just fine!)
• Engaging and fun personality
• Strong verbal and written skills
• Solid organization and planning capabilities
• A passion for "creating a buzz"
• A high personal drive, a strong sense of urgency, connect to people easily, and create confidence through the knowledge of our services
• College experience
If our opportunity sounds exciting and you meet our requirements, we are interested in speaking to you further about the Social Marketing Internship.
See BTT Gateway Job ID 8347. Application Deadline 5/30
- About Us
- Career Planning
- Your Search
- Value of Liberal Arts Degree
- Pre-Law & Graduate School Advising
- Credit Courses
- Professional Development
- BTT Gateway
- Career Fairs & Forums
- Liberal Arts Career Stories
- International Opportunities
- Graduate Students
- Faculty & Staff
Liberal Arts Career Services
University of Texas at Austin
2304 Whitis Ave. Stop G6200
Austin, Texas 78712-1508
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: