FramesDirect, Content Writing Internship, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 8514
Thu, June 19, 2014
FramesDirect.com seeks a Content Writer Intern in Austin, TX.
FramesDirect.com is the leading online retailer of premium eyewear and the world’s leading online prescription eyewear experts. Our mission at FramesDirect.com is to set the standard for purchasing premium eyewear online through our superior product quality, prescription lens expertise, attention to style, and best customer experience. We go above and beyond other online eyewear retailers by assisting the customer at every stage of their eyewear purchasing experience. FramesDirect.com is part of the Essilor e-Commerce Global Business.
Essilor of America, Inc. (Essilor), is the leading manufacturer and wholesaler of prescription lenses in the United States. Through its subsidiary, Essilor Laboratories of America, Inc., (Essilor Laboratories), Essilor owns the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the United States. Learn more about EOA at http://www.essilorusa.com
FramesDirect.com is looking for a talented Content Writer Intern to write on-site eyewear brand content to support and drive our organic search (SEO) efforts. The Content Writer Intern will work collaboratively with our product, creative, and marketing departments to help plan, write and edit brand-specific copy that represents the voice of FramesDirect.com. This position requires excellent copywriting skills. The Content Writer Intern’s main goals are:
1- to produce quality content that will not only appear in search engines, but drive traffic to the site, and convert into sales.
2- to increase FramesDirect.com's visibility for target keywords/phrases in organic search.
- Research brands and write compelling copy for on-site catalog pages that will educate visitors, help with ranking on search engines, and possibly attract back-links from other websites.
- Other writing assignments as needed.
- Excellent copy writing skills: creative writing, solid grammar, and impeccable spelling are a must
- Knowledge of organic search and search engine marketing a plus.
- Strong writing skills and interest in building web development experience, preferably studying Marketing or Journalism.
- Student should currently be actively enrolled in a degree-seeking program and have already completed core requisites for degree sought or MUST have outside equivalent experience.
Application Deadline 6/19. See BTT Gateway Job ID 8514.
- About Us
- Career Planning
- Your Search
- Value of Liberal Arts Degree
- Pre-Law & Graduate School Advising
- Credit Courses
- Professional Development
- BTT Gateway
- Career Fairs & Forums
- Liberal Arts Career Stories
- International Opportunities
- Graduate Students
- Faculty & Staff
Liberal Arts Career Services
University of Texas at Austin
2304 Whitis Ave. Stop G6200
Austin, Texas 78712-1508
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: