Career Week Workshop - Beyond the Tower: Liberal Arts Career Services Boot Camp
Wed, February 29, 2012 | GEB 3rd Floor Conference Room
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Students must RSVP to email@example.com
Need an internship but don’t know where to start? This Boot Camp is a 2-hour intensive internship search training program designed to help you:
- present your academic and professional interests and strengths to recruiters;
- craft compelling resumes and cover letters;
- improve your interviewing and networking skills; and
- explore various career research and internship posting sites
- Marketing Your Liberal Arts Degree – Designed to help you better understand the value of your liberal arts degree, and to provide you the tools to help articulate your strengths to employers.
- Resumes & Cover Letters – Learn how to write a resume and cover letter that will get an employer’s attention and perhaps lead to an interview!
- The Internship Search – Not sure how to research your internship options? We’ll equip you with the resources and information to get started!
- Interviewing & Networking – Walk away with an interview strategy to help you get that internship you want as well as relationship-building skills that will assist you in creating strong social networks.
- Dedman Distinguished Scholars
- Student Organizations
- Giving to Liberal Arts Honors
Liberal Arts Honors
The University of Texas at Austin
Austin, TX 78712
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: