Forty Acres Scholarship Application Deadline
Thu, December 1, 2011
Forty Acres Application Process
The application for the 2011-2012 academic year will be available August 1, 2011. To apply for the Forty Acres Scholarship, please visit https://app.applyyourself.com/?id=texasexes.
Deadline: December 1, 2011 is the application deadline for the Forty Acres Scholars Program, admission to The University of Texas at Austin and UT Austin's Honors Programs. Each process is separate.
For more information about admission to The University of Texas at Austin and UT Austin's Honors Programs, visit http://bealonghorn.utexas.edu/.
You must apply to the Forty Acres Scholars Program via the online system.
Be sure to look at the Forty Acres Scholars Qualifications under "Who Can Apply" to make sure that you are eligible. Questions should be directed to the Forty Acres Scholars Program at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Two recommendations must be submitted via the online system by December 1, 2011.
- A teacher whose full-year class you have taken
- Another teacher whose full-year class you have taken or an advisor or coach who has worked with you at least one complete year. All recommenders must have an email address and access to the Internet so that they can submit their responses via our online system. An email will be sent to them notifying them to fill out their recommendation form.
It is important that applicants select recommenders carefully.
We rely on their input to enhance our understanding of each candidate. Applicants must communicate clearly with these individuals about the importance of their recommendations, and allow them sufficient time to complete their recommendations thoroughly.
Sponsored by: The Texas Exes Alumni Association
- About Plan II
- Visit Plan II
- 1st Yr Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Contact a Current Plan II Student
- Why Choose Plan II
- Comparing Plan II & Liberal Arts Honors
- Admission Notification
- Plan II Student Info
- Organizations & Activities
- I am Plan II
- First-Year Students
- Civic Engagement
- Public Health Program
- Study Abroad
- Career Information
- Worthington Essay
- Parents & Family
- The Joynes Suite
- Teaching in Plan II
- Support Plan II
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: