College of Liberal Arts

Wire Transfer/Foreign Draft

Wire Transfer

When requesting a wire transfer, a manual purchase voucher must first be completed.  

  • The completed form should be submitted to Cash Management along with any backing documentation such as the invoice, APS form, RTA form, and/or payment contract.  
  • For purchases of $500 or more, the department must provide two authorized signatures from the charged account (see the GBS screen in Define).  
  • In cases, where the wire transfer uses endowed accounts administered by the College of Liberal Arts Dean's office (the account title is preceded by 'DLA'), the paperwork must route to the Chief Business Officer for the College of Liberal Arts, for review and signature.  

Foreign Draft

The same process applies to foreign drafts.  

  • A manual voucher must be completed and forwarded to Cash Management with the necessary documentation and the following sections must be completed on the voucher form.


Wire Transfers and Foreign Drafts Instructions

Wire Transfers and Foreign Drafts Slide Show

State of Texas Manual Purchase Voucher

Wire Transfer Information Form 


Please direct comments on the Procedures Guide to

Last Modified: 18 October 2017