prc wordmark
prc logo


My NCBI has a tool My Bibliography.  My Bibliography, allows you to save your citations either directly from PubMed or by manually entering them.  Once citations are on My Bibliography you can easily:

  • See whether your publications comply with the NIH Public Access Policy
  • Start the compliance process for journal articles
  • Associate your publications with awards
  • My NCBI and Reporting
    For non-competing continuation grant awards with a start date of July 1, 2013 or beyond:
    • NIH will delay processing of an award if publications arising from it are not in compliance with the NIH public access policy.
    • Investigators will need to use My NCBI to enter papers onto progress reports.  Papers can be associated electronically using the RPPR.

  •   Map
  • Population Research Center

    University of Texas at Austin
    305 E. 23rd Street / RLP 2.602
    Mail Stop G1800
    Austin, Texas 78712-1699