College of Liberal Arts

Leaving UT

If you decide to take a break from attending classes at the University and make this decision before you register, you will notify the University by simply not registering for classes. You can elect to return to the University in a subsequent semester.

Students wishing to return after one long semester must apply for readmission, pay an application fee, and submit any necessary transcripts. Application materials must be submitted by the posted application deadline. To be eligible to return, a former student who has attended another institution must have earned at least a 2.50 GPA.