College of Liberal Arts

Concurrent Enrollment and Transfer Courses

Concurrent enrollment refers to being simultaneously enrolled at The University of Texas at Austin and another educational institution. The College of Liberal Arts permits concurrent enrollment.

For graduating seniors, verification of coursework must be provided in order to complete the graduation application.

Transfer Courses

Many students transfer academic credit from other colleges. Students who plan to take courses at another institution should talk to their academic advisor. Information about how coursework taken in state transfers to the University can be found on the Automate Transfer Equivalency (ATE) System website. 

Students who are hoping to transfer courses from out-of-state schools should go to the Office of Admissions in Main Building (MAI), Room 7 to complete the Pre-Evaluation Form.

Any courses completed at another educational institution MUST be transferred to the university.