Undergraduate Advising Helps You:
- explore European Studies as a new major
- plan your European Studies degree
- learn about European Studies courses, opportunities, and requirements
**Students, please remember to include your UT EID in all email correspondence with any UT faculty/staff.**
Undergraduate Academic Advisor
(Please direct all advising inquiries to the Undergraduate Academic Advisor.)
- Heather Peterson
- Available to assist students with degree plans, course registration issues, academic and career goals, university policies and procedures, and campus resources.
- BEN 2.108 (Currently staffed T/W 9am-12pm & 1pm-3pm)
- In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, academic advisors are working reduced hours on campus.
- For Virtual Walk-In Advising (15-minute max Zoom session, no appointment necessary), please refer to the VIRTUAL WALK-IN CALENDAR for availability.
- Advising is available through Zoom (typically audio with shared screen) by APPOINTMENT, Monday-Friday, 9am-12pm & 1pm-3pm.
- Appointments are not scheduled via email.
- Please leave specific questions in the comments section when making an appointment and make sure you receive a confirmation email including your Zoom link.
- The Summer/Fall 2022 online course schedule was published on Wednesday, March 30.
- Please check your Registration Information Sheet (RIS) for your specific window of access to the registration system to enroll yourself in classes.
- If a course shows "open; reserved" or "waitlisted," please add yourself to the waitlist, as any open seats will be filled from the waitlist. Should seats remain open near to the start of class, any open seats will be filled from the waitlist.
- If you are a triple major or a declared major/minor in a subject but do not yet have access to priority seating for the class please email the academic advisor(s) for that subject for further help accessing necessary coursework.
- AP/IB/ACT/SAT Test Credit - (know what course credit your test scores will earn)
- Automated Transfer Equivalency - (check how transfer coursework will show on your UT degree audit)
- Interactive Degree Audit (IDA) - (check your degree progress)
- Petition for Credit - (claiming course credit available to you)
- Registration Information Sheet - (know your registration time and clear any bars prior to your registration access time)
- Student Testing Services - (schedule placement exams and info about testing process at UT)
- Texas OneStop - (questions about financial aid, billing, & requesting transcripts)
- University and Liberal Arts Core Courses List - (current approved courses for core curriculum and general education requirements in your degree audit)
- UT Admissions - (transfer coursework submission)
- UT Planner - (visual planning app for course schedule registration)