skip to contentThe University of Texas at Austin

Business Office

For more information, visit the Business Office Services and Contacts Page



Contact ⇒


Contact ⇒

Human Resources

Contact ⇒

  • HR Request Form - Request to hire a new paid employee, set up an unpaid (0%) position, or make changes to an existing position
  • Faculty Request for Buyout or Leave - Request leave from instructional budget for a course buyout or leave without pay.  Requests are due 6 months in advance of the leave semester.
  • EID Self-Service Tools - Create a UT EID or get help with your current EID or EID password

Building and Phones 

Contact ⇒

Student Payments

Contact ⇒

Other Faculty and Staff Forms

Contact ⇒

Forms for Students