The COLA Web Editor lets you edit news, events, course lists, and profiles, while the Pages CMS lets you edit everything else -- including most page content and your site's navigation bar. This page will help you learn what type of access you have in Web Editor and to find out if you’re able to give access to other users.
Two Ways to Give Access to Web Editor
What You Can Edit in the Web Editor
The Web Editor manages staff, faculty, and graduate student lists, profiles, events, news, and houses the Pages CMS. Log in to the Web Editor and review your dashboard to see which content you're able to edit.
Faculty and graduate students will be able to...
- Manage their own profiles (including biography, interests, CV, contact information, etc.)
- Edit course descriptions
- Add syllabi
- Add undergraduate research
Staff (and staff delegates) will be able to...
- Manage all content for their site, including:
- General office information
- Faculty lists/profiles
- Staff lists/profiles
- Graduate student lists/profiles
- Add/remove users
- Give editing permission to users by making them delegates
updated August 15, 2023