Liberal Arts Career Services provides a variety of appointment types to currently-enrolled, degree-seeking College of Liberal Arts students at The University of Texas at Austin.
Common Appointment types are (but are not limited to):
Law School Admissions Coaching
Liberal Arts Career Services provides Law School Admissions Coaching to currently-enrolled, degree-seeking undergraduate students at The University of Texas at Austin.
Check out our Law School page for information about events and other relevant resources.
How to Schedule an Appointment
- Log-in to Handshake
- In the upper right-hand corner select “Career Center”
- Select “Appointments”
- Choose “College of Liberal Arts” or “Pre-Law Advising/Law School Admissions Coaching”
- Choose your relevant appointment type
- Select your appointment medium and describe why you’re making an appointment*
- Select “Request” and your appointment should be automatically approved!
*For describing your appointment type: tell us what types of roles your looking for, what roles your planning to use your resume/cover letter for, or paste the job description of the job you’d like to have a Mock Interview for.
Alumni who graduate with an undergrauate degree from the College of Liberal Arts, receive one year of full access to services. Example: If you graduate May 2022, you'll have access until the end of May 2023. Alumni keep access to Handshake perpetually.
If you need help scheduling your appointment or would like to do so via phone, please feel free to call us during business hours at 512-471-7900 or email us at email@example.com.