Oracle, Business Development Consultant, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7140
Sun, June 30, 2013
Oracle Direct (OD) is a world-class global strategic inside sales organization. OD has direct revenue responsibility, yet works in conjunction with Field Sales to improve sales resource utilization and provide market coverage. The OD Organization provides its employees the opportunity work for the software leader in the IT industry, an unparalleled team environment, endless resources and the ability to develop a long standing career. OD’s environment is a fast-paced internal sales team focused on solution selling that sells the full complement of Oracle software. Oracle Direct provides comprehensive training, and offers performance based compensation.
JOIN ORACLE DIRECT
For the last 25 years, Oracle has led the Database and Applications software market. The largest corporations and governments in the world use our market-leading products.
Currently, we are recruiting top Business Development professionals to take Oracle to the next level. Oracle has a track record for employing and developing the very best sales professionals in the industry. We invest heavily in employee development training and sales resources and provide tremendous opportunities for career progression into sales, management, etc.
Be a part of the most progressive sales model in the industry.
The business development consultant (BDC) is a strategic member of the sales team who is responsible for identifying and nurturing new sales opportunities. Their goal is to uncover qualified sales opportunities where Oracle has a strong chance of winning the business.
This is a challenging, exciting role that will test your sales skills, strategic thinking capabilities, and ability to remain focused and follow-through on plans. You won’t be alone; we will provide the tools, raw data, training, coaching, and people resources to help you be successful.
Here is your chance to join the world-renowned Oracle sales force!
If you have a strong work ethic, "want to win" attitude, and a track record of achievement this is the position for you! Apply now to be a part of the Business Development Organization. Oracle employees enjoy competitive salaries, excellent health benefits, and a network of like-minded co-workers that drive innovation across the entire technology industry.
Job Description: Business Development Consultant
• BS or BA degree (Minimum GPA of 3.0), MBA a plus. Strong business acumen.
• Excited about selling, negotiating, winning deals. Resilient, doesn’t mind hearing "no"
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Confident, driven, self-starter with strong organizational skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit, likes to try new things, doesn’t like to wait for guidance
• Comfortable in a metrics-driven organization
• Proficient in Office suite products
• Create and uncover sales opportunities in both new and existing customer accounts through well-planned demand generation efforts.
• Identify a customer’s business needs and articulate how Oracle’s solutions can address those needs
• Collaborate with the rest of the sales team on account strategy, demand generation activities, execution plans and results
• Make extensive use of outbound calling and Web 2.0 tools to generate customer interest, provide a targeted value proposition
• Develop and organize in-depth territory and account knowledge including contact information, current product ownership, current and future technology plans and targeted areas of opportunity
Location: Austin, TX
To apply, send your resume to Allyson Dubois at email@example.com. Application deadline is 6/30/2013.
- About Us
- Career Planning
- Your Search
- Value of Liberal Arts Degree
- Pre-Law & Graduate School Advising
- Credit Courses
- Professional Development
- BTT Gateway
- Career Fairs
- Liberal Arts Career Stories
- International Opportunities
- Graduate Students
- Faculty & Staff
Liberal Arts Career Services
University of Texas at Austin
2304 Whitis Ave. Stop G6200
Austin, Texas 78712-1508
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: