Alex & Red, Research and Knowledge Management Associate, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7502
Tue, December 31, 2013
The Research and Knowledge Management Associate will develop and provide highly detailed research for national and global search assignments. He or she will partner with the firm’s search consultants to develop research strategies and conduct comprehensive research by industry, company or organization to identify potential candidates. The Research and Knowledge Management Associate will also develop and maintain the firm’s database and CRM system and knowledge management function.
The Research and Knowledge Management Associate will:
• Participate in kick-off meetings with search consultants to develop search strategy, target and candidate lists; conduct thorough research by leveraging internal and external knowledge management resources to identify professionals within target companies and firms.
• Proactively communicate with search consultants to determine research and business development deliverables and deadlines.
• Assist and support search consultants in creating business development targets.
• Establish and maintain a high level of expertise with the firm’s proprietary File Finder CRM system and database. Leverage CRM system and database capabilities to support ongoing research assignments and create efficient research processes.
• Develop industry and functional expertise by maintaining an awareness of industry and business trends and events which would affect firm clients.
• Evaluate current research processes and procedures and assist in developing a best practices research and knowledge management function. Investigate new sourcing methods to create innovative search strategies.
• Make recommendations for process and technology requirements to support the firm’s growth objectives.
• Leverage market research, business intelligence and competitive intelligence research to formulate business development strategies and priorities.
• Keep abreast of recruiting research and knowledge management best practices. Proactively investigate and propose ideas to develop and improve Alex & Red’s research and knowledge management function.
• Experience working while attending college preferred.
• A highly organized and self-directed approach to work, with a successful track record of follow through on commitments and managing multiple expectations simultaneously.
• Impeccable attention to detail combined with solid critical thinking and project execution skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills combined with the ability to present ideas clearly and convincingly to different audiences.
• Proven success managing, mentoring, and developing staff.
• Ability to travel as necessary and with short notice.
• Willingness to master client and search data bases.
• A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is required.
• A hard-working, energetic individual with enthusiasm, a positive outlook, and sense of humor.
• A strong "client-service" philosophy and the ability to promote a strong client service culture with the Firm’s search team.
• Superior project and time management skills coupled with an ability to assess situations and make good business decisions.
• A professional with a team-oriented mindset consistent with the firm’s culture and core values.
To apply see BTT Gateway Job ID 7502. Application Deadline 12/31/2013
- About Us
- Career Planning
- Your Search
- Value of Liberal Arts Degree
- Pre-Law & Graduate School Advising
- Credit Courses
- Professional Development
- BTT Gateway
- Career Fairs & Forums
- Liberal Arts Career Stories
- International Opportunities
- Graduate Students
- Faculty & Staff
Liberal Arts Career Services
University of Texas at Austin
2304 Whitis Ave. Stop G6200
Austin, Texas 78712-1508
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: