Edit Headline Text
Edit Subhead Text
- MALS Student Request for Travel Authorization (RTA Form)
- MALS Student Professional Development Award Application
- MALS 372 Research Course Approval Form
- MALS 373 Independent Research Course Approval Form
- MALS 375 Internship Course Approval Form
- MAS 382 Conference Course Approval Form
- MAS 397R Form
- MAS 398R Form
- MALS 679HA Honors Tutorial Course Approval Form
- MAS 698A Master's Thesis Registration Form
- MAS 698B Master's Thesis Registration Form
- MALS Graduate Portfolio Program Application
- MALS AI Application Form
- MALS TA Application Form
- MALS Study Abroad TA Application Form
- MALS-MMUF TA Application Form
- MALS Financial Assistance Form
- MALS Graduate Student Instructor Evaluation Form
- MALS Visiting Scholar/Researcher Contract
The units that comprise Latino Studies at The University of Texas at Austin (e.g., the Center for Mexican American Studies, the Department of Mexican American and Latina/o Studies and the Latino Research Initiative) welcome visitors to our campus.
We highly recommend that all campus visits begin with a visit to the Texas Admissions office to schedule a walking tour of the campus.
Schools and educational groups can schedule an information session with Latino Studies by contacting Luis Guevara (firstname.lastname@example.org). We require a two-week notice to schedule an info session. We cannot accommodate visits with less than two-weeks notice. Please include the following information in your e-mail.
- The name and contact information for the person leading the group.
- The school, district, and grades of the students in the group.
- The number of total guests in the group.
- The purpose of the visit to Latino Studies and UT Austin.