Edit Headline Text
Edit Subhead Text
Department of Spanish & Portuguese
The Department of Spanish and Portuguese is committed to fomenting a deep and complex understanding of the heterogenous cultures we research and teach, from their earliest inceptions on the Iberian Peninsula and in the Americas, to their most current linguistic and cultural manifestations in Europe, Africa, and the Americas.About the Department
- INFORMATION & PROGRAM: XXV Biennial Graduate Student Colloquium (Feb 10th - 11th,2023)
- Accordion 2Panel 2. Add body text in this space.
- Accordion 3Panel 3. Add body text in this space.
- Accordion 4Panel 4. Add body text in this space.
- Accordion 5Panel 5. Add body text in this space.
Congratulations to Jorge Pérez!
Undergraduate Spotlight: Fay Gibb
Undergraduate Spotlight: Vanessa Heredia
Undergraduate Spotlight: Bella Garcia
Undergraduate Spotlight: Maria Beusterien
2022 Job Placement Spotlight: Camila Torres
2022 Job Placement Spotlight: Nicole Larrondo
WORKSHOP: Demystifying the publishing process by Dr. Kelly McDonough
Tuesday, February 7th, 4:00pm - 5:30pm in Benedict 2.104.
XXV Biennial Graduate Student Colloquium
February 10th & 11th, 2023
Pterodáctilo is the Department of Spanish and Portuguese’s graduate student publication of Hispanic and Lusophone literature and linguistics.