Staff Excellence Award
Nominate a deserving staff member by completing the nomination form.
The College of Liberal Arts Staff Excellence Award honors the efforts and contributions of outstanding staff members across the college. Six staff members will be selected to receive an award of $1,200 each and a framed certificate signed by the Dean. Staff working at all levels within the college, including in supervisory roles, are eligible to be nominated. To nominate a deserving staff member, please click here.
Congratulations to the
2021 Staff Excellence Award Winners!
- Rachel Stimely
- William O' Leary
- Marla Gilliland
- Avani Chhaya
- Mark LaForest
- Soo Aldrich
- All staff, including Classified and A&P are eligible
- Cannot have won the award in the past 3 years.
- Must work at least 20 hours per week and have been in your current position for at least 1 year
- Cannot have any documented performance issues, including any Performance Improvement Plans since the last performance review cycle.
- Recognition of exceptional impact on the College and/or the University.
- Demonstrated exceptional collaboration, innovation, and relationship bridging between multiple departments, schools, or units.
- Exceptional contributions towards supporting diversity, flexibility, and a positive workplace culture.
- Acting as a champion of volunteerism and service within the College and/or University.
- Significantly improve processes in systems, customer interaction, or efficiency in their workplace.
- Consistently perform at a level above meeting job expectations.
Nominations are open Tuesday, October 18, 2022, to Friday, November 18, 2022. A selection committee will evaluate all eligible nominees. Winners will not be selected by the number of nominations, but by the content of the nominations.
Recent Recipients (not eligible)
Tony Araguz, Jenna Bacorn, Andrew Beachum, Susan Castillo, Megan Conner, Thomas Fawcett, Andrea Golden, Kristen Hotopp, Kevin Hsu, Lindsey Jamieson, Stephanie Kaufman, Victor Martínez, Crystal McCallon, Courtney Meador, Rachel Meyer, Lindsay Murphy, Liz Myrick, Matthew Rabatin, Agnes Sekowski, Rachel White, Adrienne Witzel