Location: SEA 2.124
For the Hakes Library and NOA classrooms call 471-9666.
Psychology Web Pages
Psychology Network & Servers
Location: SEA 2.124
Computer Services at UT
Academic Technology Support (ATS)
The ATS desktop support team provides computer support for all faculty and staff in the College of Liberal Arts for UT-owned equipment. They also provide computer support and imaging services for all classroom console computers and all labs across the college.
The ATS help desk is available Monday through Friday, 7am to 6pm. ( For the Hakes Library and NOA classrooms, call 471-9666.)
Call 471-5000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ATS walk-up locations may be found in:
- Mezes Hall (MEZ), Room 2.302
- Parlin Hall (PAR), Room 108
- College of Liberal Arts Building (CLA), Room 4.224
- Sarah M. & Charles E. Seay (SEA), 2.124
LA Classrooms: Lists all departmental and general purpose classrooms supported by the College of Liberal Arts, including information on reservations and equipment, as well as Quicktime movies depicting use of classroom equipment.
University Information Technology Services (ITS)
The ITS Help and Service Desk provides students, faculty, and staff at The University of Texas at Austin with a centralized point of contact for computer help, questions concerning ITS services, and navigating IT @ UT. The ITS Help and Service Desk is open Monday through Friday, 8 am to 6 pm.
Call 512-475-9400 or email@example.com
Computing Web: Everything you need to know about Computing Services at The University of Texas
- Podcasting at the University
Web Publishing at UT
UT Web service - Launched in October 2014, UT Web is a Linux-based shared Web hosting environment for The University of Texas at Austin that will replace the current Web Central service. ITS manages the UT Web publishing space and related tools and utilities to support Web publishers on campus.
UT Box - Box cloud storage is a campus-wide service that allows faculty, staff, and students at The University of Texas at Austin to use Box cloud-based file sharing for business and academic purposes. (Webspace has been retired.) The system provides 150 GB (gigabytes) of storage and file share accounts at no cost to current faculty, staff and students, allowing you to:
- Quickly collaborate on documents and safely store Cat-I data.
- Have a secure method to share files across campus or across institutions.
- Easily sync important files between your desktop, laptop, smartphone and table device.
- Keep files current with apps for iOS, Android and Blackberry.
* Important! All students, faculty and staff should read the Information Security Office's Acceptable Use Policy for UT policy governing the use of UT computing resources.
- Faculty & Research
Areas of Study
- Areas of Study
- Behavioral Neuroscience
- Clinical Psychology
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Cognitive Science
- Developmental Psychology
- Perception, Brain and Behavior
- Social & Personality
- Graduate Program
- Admission to Psychology
- Career Planning
- Resources for Undergraduates
- Research Opportunities
- Psychology 301
- Courses in Psychology
- News & Awards
- Events & Seminars
Alumni & Giving
- Psychology Advisory Committee
- Grammer Excellence Fund
- Jennifer J. Malin Endowment
- Pennebaker Endowment
- Hixon Fellowship in Statistics
- Burnham Endowment
- Iscoe Endowment
- Business Office
- About & Resources
Department of Psychology
The University of Texas at Austin
108 E. Dean Keeton Stop A8000
Austin, TX 78712-1043
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: